Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Need for (Shutter) Speed




My super husband bought me a new camera...very nice one with a Leica lens. Problem is...either I am not working it correctly or the shutter speed is sloooooooooow. I'm dying here trying to get good photos, but I mostly end up with "head shots"...and not the kind you send to modeling agencies, I mean TOP OF THE HEAD shots!

So if anyone has a Panasonic DMC-TZ3 (or is a camera know-it-all) and has better luck with quick shutter speed, please let me know!

1 comment:

JackieMacD said...

Hi - I'm not sure if your camera is anything like mine but... if you hold the button down halfway first, it should focus and be ready to go. Then, when you're ready to take the pic, it shoots right away when you press it down further. Does that make sense? Let me know if that works!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker