Monday, October 15, 2007

Fun at the park






Got out to the park today to enjoy the sunshine! There were a few kids there, and Matthew was soooo interested in them. I need to set up some playdates for him soon!
OH YEAH! I had the craziest adoption dream last night! There was this family who had just adopted an older girl from China, and the family was having trouble blending and bonding. So I thought it would be nice to play some of Matthew's Chinese music cds for them, but every time I hit "play" on our stereo, the song "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler started playing! That's nuts!

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

a.) can i say i think i have the most handsome nephew in the united states, wait nope, the whole world.

b.) i watched your videos on youtube. he is quite possibly the goofiest little crawler i have ever seen. does he want to walk on all fours or crawl? he doesn't know. and apparently being a stay at home mom, with a fort, has caused you to resort to talking to matthew's toys and making videos about them.

c.) i miss you & i think i need to see you soon. oh and i love the long hair. ok im done now. <3Smooch

Rebecca Lily said...

Oh what great pics!! Baby boy in the sunshine, I love it!!! :) We had a beautiful day yesterday too. Today is just dark & rainy.

Hugs to you!
Rebecca

P.S. What a goofy dream!! I couldn't stop laughing about that song.

Sherry said...

Matthew has got the best checks! I so want to enter him in the Gap Kids contest! LOL!

Sherry said...

Whoops I mean CHEEKS... LOL! "Blonde Moment" :)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker