Friday, October 17, 2008

water baby

i took these photos before i left. love M's face as he tries to get a drink.






TRIP UPDATE:

Flights were smooth. My gates were within feet of each other. Fastest trip to IL I've ever had...so I was very grateful. I actually read a book. A WHOLE book. Well...because I'm so used to reading things quickly now, I should say I scanned a book. Spending my time in bed next to my mom. Praising God for His goodness.


How precious [is] Your lovingkindness, O God!
Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings.
They are abundantly satisfied with the fullness of Your house,
And You give them drink from the river of Your pleasures.
For with You [is] the fountain of life; In Your light we see light. Psalm 36:7-9

9 comments:

Kim said...

Love the pictures!

Glad your trip was smooth and easy. Enjoy you mom!

Kim

Unknown said...

Cute pictures. Praying for you and your mom.

Dianne said...

I love the pictures and I am glad your trip went well.


I'll be praying for you and your mom.

Tami said...

Happy to hear your trip was smooth...Shedding a tear for you and your mom this morning as I put myself in your shoes, so to speak.
Praying for comfort and peace during this journey.

Loved the pics of M.!

As always, sending hugs.

Andrea said...

Glad you made it, Sista!
Praying for a sweet time for all you girls.

xoxo,

Andrea

Jenna said...

Glad the trip out went well.

The pictures are great! He's a photogenic guy. :)

kitchu said...

adorable!!

Jon and Em said...

not sure when you're heading back, but enjoy every second! i also hope your trip back is as smooth as the way there!

Rebecca Lily said...

Such cute pics of lil M. :) Love the facial expressions!!!

I have been thinking of you a lot lately and wondering how it's going... I'm glad your flights went well and that you're enjoying some downtime with your mom.

Praying,
R

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker