Monday, October 13, 2008

hair chop

ok...that was REALLY difficult to get some shots of the chop without laughing hysterically.

almost as difficult as recording a voicemail greeting...something i have not yet done successfully on my new phone. it's pretty much me laughing and scott at the end saying something like "that's a nice one, babe."

here is the former length of my hair
here is the new length, which actually looks longer in the photos because of the way i am sitting
can you tell i'm about to lose it here?
ok...kind of a smile but not in focus.


14 comments:

The Family K. said...

Doesn't someone look glamorous?! I like it!

rachel said...

CUTE!!!! i think it looks great. thanks for sharing.

Lynn said...

Looks good mama!

Lisa said...

I like it too! Love all the natural curl! Thanks for sharing....I think the whole lot of us begged for the photos! :)
Sassy & CUTE!!

Unknown said...

Hot mama!

Shannon said...

I wish I could chop my hair off and look THAT good!

Stefanie said...

everyone has to have a vice. mine? cleaning closets. yours? hair chopping. stay away from mine while you're here :)

see you friday.

kari said...

LOVE IT!!! {so sassy...}

Tish said...

i took these outside while m was sleeping...but i was afraid my neighbors would see and wonder what in the world i was doing...so i just kept laughing!

there is a salon here with the slogan "if your hair ain't becoming to you, you should be coming to us"....too funny.

Andrea said...

Looks Good, Sista!
You all Model-rific,NOW!

Andrea

Stefanie said...

You done good with the pics! And the cut looks GREAT! Geesh, you could probably cut it ALL off and you'd still be gorgeous :)
Crackin' up at the voicemail thing. I did manage to get mine recorded, but I cringe everytime I have to call to get my messages!

Tami said...

Lookin good!!!! Wow, and you did that yourself!?! Pretty amazing...love the length.

Tish said...

thanks for the kind words but if you say it in person, you'd see that it is pretty butchered. i straightened it today and was like "whoa!!! completely uneven."

Rebecca Lily said...

AWW Tish!! You look fabulous!!!! Love it!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker