Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Botox for your Blog

Is your blogsite looking blah? Would you like to start the new year with a new blog look? Well, you should consider getting a little bloggy facelift! My BBFF Rebecca (www.untilwemeetintaiwan.blogspot.com) has all the skills to give your blog a fresh new look!

Her design site is http://remdesigns.blogspot.com/, and blogovers are done in exchange for donations to benefit children in orphanages in Taiwan! Sweet!

You may be asking why my own site is looking rather "plain Jane" and has yet to become a beauty blog. Well, when it comes to anything having to do with decorating anything, I am a TOTAL commitment phobic. But I have resolved to put my blog in Rebecca's trusty hands and help out those babies in Taiwan who are still waiting for their mamas!

1 comment:

Rebecca Lily said...

Girl, you just tell me when. :) I will inject your blog with my finest botox.

Thanks for the link to my site & all the nice compliments!! You are the BBFF anybody could ask for.

Cheers,
R.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker