Friday, January 9, 2009

if loving you is wrong....

i don't want to be right.

Yes, Moose Munch, you temptress, you...beckoning me to the pantry with your sweet siren song. Utterly irresistable, and you know it. You have my number, and I don't mind.

Seriously, who buys their "friend" FOUR BAGS...as in FORTY OUNCES...of Moose Munch for Christmas??? A friend who lives too far away to throttle, that's who. Yeah, secretly it was my favorite gift!


PHOTOS FROM OUR WALK BY THE RIVER:

A little "action" shot as M "runs" down the "hill"....hmm...just so you know, every time I use quotations, I stop typing and make little air quotes with my fingers for effect. Not.


Not an exciting photo, but I love the color of the bushes behind M:



Not sure what to do with the mud on his hands. It ended up on my jeans...but I didn't mind!

9 comments:

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

What sweet pictures!! I love Moosemunch!!! I go to Harry and Davids all the time. I buy my coffee there and snacks : )

Unknown said...

Sounds like I need to get my hands on some Moose Munch to give it a try!

Love that you can take such nature walks with M. Good shots!

kitchu said...

never had moose munch! love the photos!

Tish said...

the BEST mose munch are the ones that have chocolate...those bags were eaten first, of course.

Lisa said...

You crack me up! Moose munch...hmm...maybe its better if I don't try it! :)

taiwanbaby said...

my vice is Angies Kettle Corn.

rachel said...

so funny! love the pics of M, too!

Jenna said...

What IS Moose Munch?

Can I come for a visit? I'd like to walk outside without first taking 45 minutes to bundle everyone up!!! We're due for RECORD COLD here this week. YUCK!!! Seeing Matthew just breezing along with a sweatshirt on made me long for summer!!!!

Anonymous said...

First of all, you're hilllarious. But you already knew that. ;0) Second, M is the cutest. The expression on his face when he's thinking about how to deal with the mud on his hands is so cute!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker