Saturday, January 19, 2008

Please visit this blog...

I was going to post about some funny travel experiences, but I just came across a blog post that is much more important than anything I have to say right now. Please check out this site written by a man named Nathan who is deeply in love with God, his wife Tricia who has cystic fibrosis, and his new baby girl Gwyneth who was born at 1.6 oz. I encourage you to check out the older posts and watch through 3D Ultrasound as little Gywneth's body is being formed while in the womb...as well as to be inspired by this young couple's faith and to lift them up in prayer.

Here is an excerpt from one of Nathan's posts:
I prayed this morning at Tricia's bed, holding her left hand with tears in my eyes. I expressed to God that I will accept anything He chooses for Tricia in the next few hours and days if He would allow just one person to understand and accept Him as their Savior. I don't like the idea of making deals with God, but I needed a sign that He is God. Less than two hours later, a woman posted on Andy's Blog that she was finally "understanding" and "accepting" Jesus as her Savior. My God is the awesome God.
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker