Wednesday, March 11, 2009

get your verse on

As if Stefanie wasn't already in the running for some Nobel-SuperHero-Lifetime Achievement Award, this soon-to-be NINTH TIME MAMA just started a new business venture! On the side. On the side of 1 husband, 9 kids, 2 dogs, and 1 SN adoption support blog.

When does she find time to do it all, you ask? Exactly. Cloning. I suspect cloning.

Anyway...this is good stuff. This is God stuff.

Wild Olive Tees


His Word on shirts, His money helping those in need, His love displayed in a group of friends who are having fun selling Tees!!!

Wild Olive Tees


Get on over to Wild Olive...and get your verse on!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Saw these and love them.

Stefanie said...

You are so cute. Almost spit my coffee out when I read your post... you crack me up (except when you blow my spiritual brain).
Cloning, don't I wish! But, it's completely out of the question, God only wants to have to deal with ONE of me ;)
Thanks for the shout out, my friend!!
Love you :)

Rebecca Lily said...

I got mine!!!!
Those girls rock, don't they???

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker